Thursday, May 10, 2012

About Me

Who am I? I am a God gift to my father and mother. Now, to my eight siblings that's a different opinion. My mother had me and my younger sister and brother in her premenopausal stage. She had me at the age 40, my sister 41, and my youngest  brother at 42. We was the proud set of children of my dad, because he was an old man kicking it up again as his brother said. The reason why I am giving you some history of my parents and younger sibling is they are me. I love my family so much. We are as far apart as we we're together. Alice is the youngest girl, but acts the oldest. Anthony was the baby boy who everyone loved. My mother was so beautiful in and  out. She was always ways doing something for everybody. My dad just wanted everybody to be happy. So, if you know me you would see  I have a little of each of them in me. I am thankful for that. Because, sometime my Adam don't want to do something foe someone or be happy around some people. But that's when my parents spirit would rise up and I would do what is right. Their love and spirit will never die. Both of my parents are gone to glory, and I am left here to carry on my mother work and my dad joy. That is who I am.
which make my sibling every happy especially my youngest sister and brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment